Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Bump in the Road..

Katie has had 2 seizures in less than 3 weeks. The first was at 68 days then 2 weeks later, she had another. Poor little girl. These just completely exhaust her but once she falls asleep it stops and when she wakes up, she is just fine, again.

Her awareness of what she needs to do is getting much better. She realizes that she must stay still as possible. If she is in my lap or next to me, she usually pushes up against me and tries to lay her head on me somewhere to stop her head bobbing.

Otherwise, she is well.  It turns out that since we gave her the Comfortis in May she has not had any fleas. We only gave her the one so I doubt that it has controlled them this long. But who knows?  Her metabolism is not normal.

Whatever the reason, it has been nice to not have to keep treating her for fleas monthly.

She is a love and a joy.

ttfn

No comments: